The Face & The Body always follows cleansing and sanitation guidelines set by local and state agencies. During this sensitive period of Corona Virus outbreak, we remained even more diligent and committed in keeping our locations in top shape for our guests and team members so you will see us wiping down door handles, counters and other spaces more frequently. We stay connected with local agencies, CDC, team members and clients for instant updates and changes. Any precautions affecting our guests and team members will be conducted immediately, if necessary.
Here’s what you can expect during this sensitive period because your health is very important to us:
1) If you are not feeling well, please call, text and email us about your appointment. We will waive any last minute cancellation fee.
2) If any one of our staff members indicates that he or she is not feeling well, we will ask that provider to stay home and get well. So, please accept our apologies if we cancel your appointment at the last minute.
3) We have asked our team members to perform as many hand washings (using antibacterial soap) as possible, following CDC guidelines…each hand washing lasting longer than 20 seconds – (per CDC’s guideline…long enough to recite the alphabet).
4) Hand sanitizers will be available at each room and throughout the spa. Our providers may ask you to use it and you are also welcome to ask them to do the same in front of you.
5) All of our service rooms and public areas are disinfected throughout the day…a bottle is available at all times in each area.
6) Handshakes and hugs are discouraged…don’t worry, we still love you!
7) We always use disposable cups and napkins for client and staff use.
8) Stay connected to us via Facebook, IG, texts and emails. This may be a good time to make sure your contact information is current.
We are responsible to our community, clients and staff. We promise to do our part to manage our well-being.