Serving our St. Louis clients does not stop at the spa. We are committed to giving back to those that we serve and are proud that our efforts help strengthen the community and support the health and well-being of our clients and their families. We donate our time and professional services annually to events benefiting our partner organizations. All of our locations are a drop-off point for “Connection to Success” a 501(c)(3) nonprofit benefiting women returning to the workplace.
A Few things to consider when donating to “Connection of Success”:
- clothing, shoes, bags, and accessories should be appropriate for job interviews;
- apparel should be laundered, dry-cleaned and pressed and on hangers;
- no more than 10 items per one drop off
- accessories such as shoes, handbags, briefcases, scarves and jewelry are in shopping bags.
Our ongoing support for other organizations include:
- Siteman Cancer Center
- St. Luke’s Hospital Spirit of Women
- BJC Breast Cancer Research
- Forest Park Forever
- American Red Cross
- Infertility and Adoption Support, Inc.
- Humane Society of Missouri
Our Clients’ Involvement
Our donation program, Feel Good, Do Good, supports our guests’ most important causes. Through this program The Face & The Body donates 5% of the proceeds to approved nonprofit organizations. Qualified 501(c)(3) organizations may be eligible to benefit from this program. Nonprofit organizations or event organizers who wish to participate in Feel Good, Do Good should send request on official letterhead to the following address or complete the form below.
The Face & The Body Salon & Spa
2515 S. Brentwood Blvd.
St. Louis, MO 61144.
(No phone calls, please.)