Licensed Nail Technician
Perform high quality nail services based on clients' needs and company protocol. Confidently recommend treatment plants to extend benefits of spa treatments. If you are a passionate team player, looking to join a permanent spot on a talented team, we will embrace you with our company ethics and positive energy..
· Perform high quality mani/pedi services using company protocol;
· Offer nail service upgrades to enhance client experience;
· Develop and recommend customized treatment plans appropriate to clients needs and be successful (effective) at getting clients to follow plan;
· Prebook clients' next services based on your recommendations and return dates;
· Exhibit professional and polished image
· Deliver (demonstrate) excellent customer service skills;
· Be able to work a schedule that includes day, evening and weekend shifts.
· Missouri Nail Tech license;
· Be proficient in basic mani/pedi services.
· Consistent client base to keep you busy;
· Professional and upscale environment;
· Competitive wages, hourly or commission, with opportunity for gratuities from clients;
· Paid vacation for full time therapists;
· Health insurance for qualified technicians;
· Generous spa discounts on all services and products;
· "Family and Friends" discounts;
· Employee Welcome Package of spa services valued at $350 at 180 days.