Licensed Hair Stylist
Perform high quality hair services using Salon protocols. Provide care, comfort and deliver excellent guest experiences. If you are a passionate team player, looking to join a permanent spot on talented team, we will embrace you with our company ethics and positive energy.
· Provide top notch hair services including cutting, color, highlights, straightening and treatment;
· Develop and recommend customized treatment plans appropriate to client's needs and be successful (effective) at getting clients to follow plan;
· Prebook clients' next services based on your recommendations;
· Educate and sell products based on clients' needs;
· Meet service, retail and retention goals;
· Be an enthusiastic participant in new product and protocol training;
· Exhibit a professional and polished image;
· Deliver (demonstrate) exceptional customer service;
· Be able to work a schedule that includes day, evening and weekend shifts.
· Require Missouri Cosmetology license;
· Be proficient in all hair services;
· Require two years experience.
· Professional and upscale environment;
· Competitive hourly wages or commission; with opportunity for gratuities from clients;
· Funded continuing education;
· Paid vacation for full time staff;
· Health insurance stipend for qualified staff;
· Generous spa discounts on all spa services and products;
· "Family and Friends" Discounts;
· Employee Welcome Package of spa services valued at $350 at 180 days.