Perform quality facials using Spa protocols. Confidently recommend home-care regimens to extend benefits of spa treatments. Provide care, comfort and deliver excellent guest experience. If you are a passionate team player, looking to join a permanent spot on talented team, we will embrace you with our company ethics and positive energy.
· Provide top-notch treatments to guests including facials, peels, waxing, dermaplaning and microdermabrasion;
· Develop customized treatment plans for clients and be successful (effective) at getting clients to follow plan;
· Educate and sell product based on clients needs and desire;
· Prebook clients' next services based on your recommendations;
· Meet service, retail and client retention goals;
· Be an enthusiastic participant in new product and protocol training;
· Exhibit a professional and polished image;
· Deliver (demonstrate) exceptional customer service;
· Be able to work a schedule that includes day, evening and weekend shifts.
· Require Missouri Esthetic license;
· Be proficient on traditional and basic facial treatments.
· Professional and upscale environment;
· Competitive hourly wages or commission; with opportunity for gratuities from clients;
· Funded continuing education;
· Paid vacation for full time staff;
· Health insurance stipend for qualified staff;
· Generous spa discounts on all spa services and products;
· "Family and Friends" Discounts;
· Employee Welcome Package of spa services valued at $350 at 180 days.